Father’s Day is coming up on Sunday June 21 and we’ve got some brilliant gift ideas for snooker-loving dads.
See Snooker Live
If your dad enjoys live snooker – or if he’s never been before – then tickets to one of our big tournaments would be the perfect present. Or perhaps something from our fabulous official online shop would bring a smile to his face! Here are our top five snooker gifts for Father’s Day…
1. Official Merchandise. From stylish clothing to handy gadgets to top-quality cues, there’s something for every snooker fan in our superb online shop. Check out the Ronnie O’Sullivan, Jimmy White and Shaun Murphy collections, as well as the Micro Fibre Jackets, Bodywarmers, Fleeces and much more.
PLACE AN ORDER OVER £25 AND GET A FREE RETRO CAP! CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE ITEMS NOW!
2. UK Championship Tickets. Remember Ronnie O’Sullivan beating Judd Trump 10-9 in the final last year? What a match! Get seats booked for the York Barbican this year (November 24 to December 6) and see 128 players competing for the title. HALF PRICE OFFER currently running – Click here for details
3. Masters Tickets. The iconic Alexandra Palace in North London will host the cream of snooker’s crop from January 10-17, 2016, with only the elite top 16 invited. Shaun Murphy will be defending the crown. HALF PRICE OFFER currently running – Click here for details
4. Champion of Champions Tickets. Ronnie O’Sullivan has won this event for the last two years at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry, can the Rocket make it a hat-trick? Make sure you are there, it runs from November 10-15. EARLY BOOKING OFFER currently running – Click here for details
5. World Championship Tickets. Last but definitely not least, there are still tickets available for certain sessions of next year’s bonanza at the Crucible in Sheffield (April 16 – May 2). But they are selling fast so book quickly. And for an added extra why not try the Premium Package – avoid all queues with this unique ticket giving you fast track bar access with a picnic lunch. Click here for details