Pot Luck Quiz – Week One
We are bringing back our weekly quiz, which puts your snooker knowledge to the test. Each week we will post 15 teasers to see how much you know about the past and the present of the World Snooker Tour.
Here are your first 15 questions. Look out for the answers, which will be revealed tomorrow…
- Which player’s bridge hand is pictured above?
- Which Thai player, who reached the last 16 of the 2013 World Championship, came through Asia-Oceania Q School last month to return to the professional circuit?
- We are in Winner’s Week at the BetVictor Championship League. Who won the ranking event version last year?
- Which two snooker professionals took part in the UK Open nine ball pool event earlier this year?
- The first ever UK Championship maximum break came in 1987. Who made it?
- Which snooker coach was working with both Shaun Murphy and Mark Selby when they faced each other in the 2021 World Championship final?
- Who won this year’s World Seniors Championship?
- Jimmy Robertson won his maiden ranking title at the 2018 European Masters. Who did he beat in the final?
- Which UFC star was in attendance at the Tour Championship earlier this year to watch Ronnie O’Sullivan in action?
- Who won the inaugural Welsh Open back in 1992?
- There were two maximum breaks at the recent BetVictor European Masters qualifiers. Which two players made them?
- Who did Jimmy White beat to qualify for the final stages of this season’s BetVictor European Masters?
- Luca Brecel won last season’s Scottish Open, beating John Higgins in the final. Who did he defeat in the semi-finals?
- Who knocked pre-tournament favourite Neil Robertson out of last season’s World Championship?
- How many times did Steve Davis win the Masters?