Pot Luck Quiz
If you think you are a snooker mastermind here is your chance to prove it. Each week we are going to post 15 questions to test your knowledge of the green baize. The answers will go online tomorrow. Good luck!
- What news story caused the 1980 World Championship final to be temporarily brought off the air by the BBC?
- Name the player who made the only 148 break in professional snooker history at 2004 UK Championship qualifying?
- Which snooker player released a music single titled “I am a Clown”?
- Who played Barry Hearn in the BBC drama, The Rack Pack, which featured the rivalry between Steve Davis and Alex Higgins?
- What year did Neil Robertson become the first Australian to lift the World Championship trophy at the Crucible?
- How many 147 breaks has John Higgins made in his career?
- Who did Joe Johnson beat in the semi-finals on his way to winning the 1986 World Championship?
- Which current top 16 player temporarily switched snooker for golf last summer, by taking part in 2019 Open Championship qualifying?
- How many Triple Crown titles has Mark Selby won in his career?
- Who did Jimmy Robertson beat in the 2018 European Masters final to pick up his maiden ranking title?
- What country does world number 87 Alexander Ursenbacher represent?
- How many times did Stephen Hendry win the UK Championship?
- Who did Hendry beat in the final to claim his first UK crown in 1989?
- In 2016, Liang Wenbo secured the only ranking title of his career so far, which event did he win?
- What is the name of the band which Steve Davis is a modular synthesizer player for?