Quiz Of The BetVictor World Mixed Doubles
With the inaugural running of this ground breaking event just over a week away, we’ve dedicated the latest edition of the Pot Luck Quiz to the BetVictor World Mixed Doubles.
You can still be there to witness world’s best male and female snooker players team up on the big stage, including a dream team of seven-time World Champion Ronnie O’Sullivan and 12-time Women’s World Champion Reanne Evans. The event runs from September 24th to 25th in Milton Keynes. Click here to get your tickets now.
We’ve got a teaser about each of the eight competitors, as well as a bonus picture question, to put your knowledge to the test. Look out for the answers, which will be posted next week.
- Name the bridge hand pictured above.
- How many times has Ronnie O’Sullivan appeared in pool’s Mosconi Cup?
- Reanne Evans is a 12-time Women’s World Champion. How many times has she won the women’s UK Championship?
- Who did Ng On Yee beat in the final to win her third Women’s World Championship title back in 2018?
- How many ranking titles does Judd Trump have to his name?
- Neil Robertson won his first ranking event back at the 2006 Grand Prix. Which city hosted the tournament?
- What did current Women’s World Champion Mink Nutcharut become the first female player to achieve back in 2019?
- Which Asian based event hosted Rebecca Kenna’s first major win in 2019?
- Mark Selby won the first of his four Crucible crowns by beating Ronnie O’Sullivan in the 2014 World Championship final. Who did he beat in the semi-finals?