WST offer exclusive VIP Packages at each of our Triple Crown events.
CAZOO MASTERS SNOOKER
The Cazoo Masters takes place at Alexandra Palace, 8-15 January 2023.
If you are looking to watch the event in style and experience some luxury you can choose between our luxurious Century Club restaurant (click here for details)
or get the most comfortable seats in the house with our VIP Sofa booths.
You can find all the details by clicking here
The sofas are close to the table, tickets include a private Baize Lounge for a 2 course lunch or dinner with drinks and the ultimate in service; drinks and snacks delivered TO YOUR SEAT in-between frames,
what more could a snooker fan desire!
These Luxury packages are limited to 24 VIP Booth Seats
2023 CAZOO WORLD SNOOKER CHAMPIONSHIP
15 April – 1 May, The Crucible Theatre, Sheffield
Century Club launches at the Cazoo World Championship this year. More details here
Make your experience at the Crucible extra special and indulge in a VIP Package.
A well-loved package for any snooker fan!
Available for the Semi Finals and Finals for the World Snooker Championship for up to 60 guests per session, on afternoon and evening sessions.
Your package includes:
- Prime view seating allocated in rows C to F
- Glass of sparkling wine upon arrival to Crucible Corner restaurant, situated directly opposite the Crucible Theatre
- 3 course lunch or dinner served to your allocated table within the restaurant
- Wine, beer and soft drinks to compliment your dining
- Event Programme and Fan Radio
- During your experience at Crucible Corner a world snooker legend will make an appearance at your table for photographs and autographs
- You will also have the opportunity to pose for a photograph with the iconic World Championship trophy, which we’ll print and send home with you after your visit
Prices from £325
2023 UK CHAMPIONSHIP
25 November – 3 December, York Barbican
A brand new VIP snooker experience will launch in 2023.
Fan can secure the best seats in the house from £225!
Your VIP ticket includes a 3 course meal in the Barbican’s brand new hospitality suit, best seats in the arena, interval drinks, photo with the trophy, official programme & commentary radio earpiece.