During the 2023/24 season, the following qualifying events will be open to fans:
- International Championship Qualifiers, September 18-23, Sheffield
- BetVictor Northern Ireland Open Qualifiers, October 17-20, Sheffield
- UK Championship Qualifiers, November 18-23, Leicester Morningside Arena
- BetVictor German Masters Qualifiers, December 18-22, Sheffield
- BetVictor Welsh Open Qualifiers and Six Red World Championship Qualifiers, January 22-28, Barnsley
- Cazoo World Championship Qualifiers, April 8-17, Sheffield
Nearer the time of each event, details will be announced on how to buy tickets or gain access.
As in previous seasons, our intention is to give fans access where this is possible. Qualifying rounds are a fantastic way to enjoy live snooker with outstanding value for money. The quality of snooker is extraordinary and the strength in depth on our tour has never been greater. And at all qualifying events you can see a wide range of players on a single day.
We hope to see you at our qualifying events this season.
INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIERS
Venue: Ponds Forge, Sheffield, S1 2BP
Dates: 18-23rd September
Tickets: Tickets will be priced at £10 all day or concession tickets at £8 all day.
No advance sales available. Buy on the day at the venue.
Draw and Format:
Draw: Click here
Format: Click here
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Click here for the WST Ticketing Conditions