Marketing & Event Assistant
The World Snooker Tour event team are recruiting for an individual to assist with the marketing, deployment and management of our major UK snooker tournaments.
Strong communication and administration skills required for this role as well as honesty, versatility, discretion and politeness.
Candidate needs to be 100% computer literate with an eye for detail.
Efficiency and flexibility are key in responding to this dynamic workplace, needs to integrate easily as part of a team.
Will be required to work within the Bristol office and on-site at some events.
When on-site, longer hours, weekend work and bank holidays will apply.
Ideally has own vehicle, some understanding of snooker would be helpful but not essential.
Role includes the following:
- Provide back-up support to Event Director working on administration & logistics as requested, within the Bristol Office
- On-site working in busy event offices throughout the UK
- Marketing support and event promotion duties, liaising with media partners and giving assistance with marketing plans
- Preparing & dispatching VIP & hospitality documentation
- Assistance with administration of sales documents and website pages as well as accommodation and catering requirements when required
- Preparing meeting agendas and creating minutes as follow up
- Candidates will be required to work in World Snooker’s Bristol office daily, and on-site during event periods
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com – note the subject as JOB VACANCY:
- Covering letter of application highlighting relevant experience
- Up to date Curriculum Vitae
Or click here.