World Snooker ticket conditions
Conditions of Sale
This ticket is issued on behalf of the organisation responsible for the performance or event shown on the face, and is subject to Terms and Conditions below.
1. The Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the Management. .
2. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. In the event of a tournament being cancelled in its entirety tickets will be refunded. This does not affect your statutory rights.
3. Players appear circumstances permitting.
4. Any complaints about the ticket holder’s ability to view the event shall be made to the Event Promoter prior to or during the event.
5. Latecomers will only be admitted to the auditorium at a suitable break in the performance and at the discretion of the management.
6. The Event Promoter reserves the right to reallocate your seat if it is not occupied 5 minutes prior to the published start time of a session.
7. The Event Promoter reserves the right to amend or make alterations to the published details of the event as shall become necessary.
8. Neither the Event Promoter nor the Venue Management shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the Venue, unless cause by the negligence of the Event Promoter or the Venue Management.
9. The unauthorised use of cameras, video or any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
10. No ticket holder or spectator may: (a) continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the Venue any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose); and (b) film, photograph, broadcast, stream, publish, transmit and/or otherwise offer to the public (or assist any third party in offering to the public), on a live or on a delayed basis, in whole or in part, and whether on a free basis or subject to payment, any sound recording, photograph, video footage, motion picture, film and/or other audio-visual content captured by any means whatsoever at the Venue (except as is allowed in the Tournament Accreditation Policy). The continual use of laptop computers or other handheld electronic devices within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament arena is prohibited. The exception to this provision is properly credentialed media, tournament vendors and tournament staff when used in the performance of their duties.
11. Patrons are permitted to re-enter the Venue after exiting for any reason upon production of a valid ticket.
12. Tickets are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Reselling a ticket for profit/commercial gain without the express permission of the Event Promoter will make it void and the holder may be refused entry to or removed from the Venue. In addition, tickets bought from unauthorised sources will not be valid and admission to the event will not be permitted.
13. By entering the Venue all persons consent to being filmed, sound recorded and photographed while at the Venue and for such content to be used by the Event Promoter and its licensees without restriction in all media worldwide in perpetuity without any payment, reward, compensation or acknowledgement being owed to the person(s) featured in the content. If any person entering the Venue is under eighteen years of age, the parent, guardian or other adult accompanying that person at the Venue is deemed to give consent on their behalf unless the Event Promoter is notified to the contrary in writing.
14. Please be aware that there are moving lights in the arena before play and during intervals. No strobe lighting is used.
15. As of 16.10.16 the cost of calling an 0871 number is now 0.13 pence per minute
16. Spectators are requested to dress smartly in the arena. The Event Promoter requests that no sportswear or team sport shirts are worn. If in the opinion of the Event Promoter an item of clothing is not deemed suitable to wear in the arena the person will be refused admission until such time they have found an alternative item of clothing that is deemed acceptable
PATRONS ARE ADVISED TO PURCHASE MERCHANDISE FROM THE OFFICIAL SALES POINTS.